Chambers deal with planning and environmental controls on minerals development.
- R (Miller) v North Yorkshire County Council and Tarmac  EWHC 2172 (Admin) 33 hectare sand and gravel extension
- Crowle Moor Peat Discontinuance Inquiry (2004-2007)
- Celcon new block making factory, Kent (2007)
- Planning Appeal by Brett Aggregated Ltd re Land At Allens Bank, Dennes Lane, Lydd, Kent (2004)
- Successful challenge to expansion of minerals workings near the Thornborough Henges scheduled ancient monument in North Yorkshire.
- Promoting the Surrey Minerals Development Scheme.