Environmental Impact Assessment, Second Edition - Stephen Tromans QC
For the latest comprehensive coverage of the law relating to EIA, Stephen Tromans QC has written the second edition of Environmental Impact Assessment.
This is the only current, comprehensive and practical treatment of EIA available that covers the basics of EIA within EU law, along with full coverage of EIA within the English planning system.
For further details, please see the attached flyer/booking form which, in addition, offers a Thirty Nine Essex Street Chambers discount of £15 [discount code TOEIA15].
- The European dimension and its relevance
- Environmental statements
- Procedure within the planning system
- Special cases within the planning system
- Non-planning development and EIA
- Strategic environmental assessment
- Habitats assessment